There are couple things I’d be pretty lost with out and use every day!
1. Forever 21 has been having great sales on their active wear pants! I got a pair almost just like the ones pictured for only 10 dollars. They’re great for the gym, class, walking around campus, or late nights in the library. I good pair of sweat pants and yoga pants is essential to me. Heh.
2. Planners are honestly just how I organize my syllabi and to do lists. Although I use a Filofax, usually colleges hand out free ones around the campus book stores.
3. Last year I bought a new cute backpack, but honestly find myself wishing I had bought one like a North Face. With a place for you water on the side, a lot of space and compartment, how comfy they are, and especially how long they last, they seem like such a good deal!
4. I have two pairs of Nikes that I wear around campus and to the gym all the time! It’s hard to always wear flats or cute sandals when you have to walk from your apartment.
5. I looooove using a desk calendar rather than a monthly in my planner. It’s much larger, can be easily color coded, and has easy access when you’re studying in your room. I got a really cute floral green one from Walmart for about 5 dollars, but they’re at dollar tree too!
6. Snacks are life. I always carry around chips like these especially when I know I’ll be in the library for a while. On campus food is expensive so I try to supply my own when I can.